Values Based Adviser is an international operation helping individuals connect with values-based advisers, organisations and investments, and helping social entrepreneurs in developing countries set-up values-based investments.
In addition to his role at Values Based Adviser, Steve is:
– Non-Executive Director, Workplace Pensions Direct
– Director of The Blair Project, using motorsport as a tool for engagement to enthuse and inspire young people to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and digital industries
– Former Head of Investments of HSBC
– Former Head of Savings & Investment Strategy RBS Group
– Former Head of Wrap & Innovation at Santander
– Former Chair of British Bankers’ Association Bancassurance Steering Group
Steve has worked at a senior level in the pensions and investments sector since 1982 and is known for bringing the first wrap platforms and the first retail multi-asset funds to the UK. He has been a chartered insurance professional since 1989, twice Jubilee Prize winner at IIM and twice Broker Prize winner at BIIBA.
Steve is an active participant in several of the TTF’s Teams and is Principal Leader of the Market Integrity Team, which he initiated.
TTF Press Release, Steve Conley appointe[…]
Adobe Acrobat document [3.5 MB]