Our Mission is to
Promote ongoing reform of the financial sector
so that it serves society better
The BBC Panorama Documentary featuring the Transparency Task Force
An important BBC Panorama programme aired in August 2022. It took a deep dive into the Financial Conduct Authority and its failure to provide an appropriate degree of consumer protection, despite that being one of the objectives set for it by Parliament.
You can watch the BBC Panorama documentary here
The Transparency Task Force
is a collaborative, campaigning, international community, dedicated to driving up the levels of transparency in financial services.
The Transparency Task Force is built on 5 core beliefs:
- The Financial Services sector is profoundly important to the well-being of society, to economic stability and political stability too
- The Financial Services sector has a moral, ethical and professional duty to behave transparently
- There is a strong correlation between transparency, truthfulness and trustworthiness
- That the vast majority of people working in the sector want it to change for the better
- That small groups of right-minded and collaboratively-minded people who are united by a common cause can drive positive change