WhenTuesday, July 25th from 6pm - 7:30pm BST
WhereOnline via Zoom.
FormatThere'll be a great line-up of speakers plus ample scope for discussion and debate.
Why You Should Attend...
There has been widespread consumer detriment for investors in High Street Group (HSG) and Castle Trust (CT).
The purpose of this event is to shine a light on what has happened so far and to explore what the best way forward is from here.
Essentially we’ll be exploring what the best strategy might be to maximise the chance of successful redemption of funds that have been lost.
Why is this event happening? It is not clear there is agreement across the many people impacted about what the best way forward is to maximise the chance of swift and satisfactory redress; and it could be helpful to ensure everybody understands what the current position and ‘strategy’ is.
Why is it happening now? The second anniversary administrator report is expected to be published soon; the event will be an excellent chance to scrutinise and reflect on its contents.
What sort of questions can the event help to answer?
- What do we think of the second anniversary administrator report?
- What do claims management and legal professionals say could be the best way forward?
- Are there any ‘trip wires’ to avoid?
- Are there any actual or potential conflicts of interest at play?
- Have there been any misunderstandings or concerns about misinformation?
- Can consensus be built on the best way forward?
- Is there a solid legal case that should be pursued?
- What’s the current status of administration?
- What forensic and other information would be needed to evidence a fraud/scam?
- Should state/private organisations/particular individuals be pursued through due legal process?
- Are there any thoughts about the role and performance of the administrator?
- What do we think about the Board directors of both HSG and CT?
Here's the programme so far...
Leader, Connaught Action Group